We are seeking a licensed structural engineer with 6-10 years of structural experience to join our team. We seek to innovate as a company and challenge our employees to do their best in a wide range of sectors including commercial, medical, recreational and residential.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience with project management and will be ready to take on the needs of a growing company. This position is based out of our Bend office and will interact with our teams across Oregon, Washington, Montana and Colorado.
- PE licensure
- Proven experience managing multiple projects from initial proposal to project completion
- Competency with wood design, engineering, and structural detailing
- Experience with developing SIPS, mass timber/CLT, steel, masonry, and heavy timber
- Values teamwork, collaboration, and clear communication
- Comfortable working with teams from multiple offices
We offer competitive pay and benefits packages, including but not limited to:
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee
- 401(k) with company contribution matching
- 10 Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone benefits
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Seminar and licensing reimbursements
- Flextime and hybrid options
- Paid overtime
Eclipse Engineering was founded in 1998 in Missoula, Montana with a goal to deliver excellent results for clients while maintaining a healthy work-life balance for staff. We are 100% employee-owned and strive to create a culture where our staff grow and feel respected. We are licensed to operate in all 50 U.S. states and 8 Canadian provinces.
"*" indicates required fields