We are seeking a structural engineer with 2+ years of structural experience and a strong interest in expanding their skillset and knowledge on a diverse range of projects, including residential and commercial buildings, schools, and seismic anchorage design.
This position is based out of our Portland, OR office and will interact with our teams across Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Colorado.
The candidate we want to hire will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering
- Experience in the development of structural drawings and details
- Experience with concrete, steel, wood, masonry, and timber engineering (well-rounded experience preferred, but not necessary)
We offer competitive pay and benefits packages, including but not limited to:
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee
- 401(k) with company contribution matching
- 10 Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone benefits
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Seminar and licensing reimbursements
- Flextime and hybrid options
- Paid overtime
Eclipse Engineering was founded in 1998 in Missoula, Montana with a goal to deliver excellent results for clients while maintaining a healthy work-life balance for staff. We are 100% employee-owned and strive to create a culture where our staff grow and feel respected. We are licensed to operate in all 50 U.S. states and 9 Canadian provinces.
"*" indicates required fields