Eclipse Engineering will be offering a seasonal, 8–12-week internship for qualifying students who have completed their junior year and are currently pursuing a degree in civil engineering with an interest in structural. This interim, entry-level position provides mentoring and engagement in the processes, procedures, and policies of the structural engineering field, as well as insight to the day-to-day skills needed.
Please note what office location you are interested in. 2024 internship positions are available in Missoula, Whitefish, Portland, and Bend.
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Civil Engineering
- Currently a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and develop in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
We offer competitive compensation, a 32–40-hour work-week, and a great culture!
Eclipse Engineering was founded in 1998 in Missoula, Montana with a goal to deliver excellent results for clients while maintaining a healthy work-life balance for staff. We are owned by nine working engineers and strive to create a culture where our staff grow and feel respected. We are licensed to operate in all 50 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., and 9 Canadian provinces.
"*" indicates required fields