Administrative Specialist – Spokane, WA (Part-time)
We are looking for an energetic and computer-savvy individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills to assist our Spokane office in a part-time (20 hours/wk) capacity. Responsibilities will include maintaining our Canadian project base by learning and monitoring Canadian laws and procedures as they apply to Eclipse, maintaining the branch manager’s licenses, and general office duties.
The candidate selected for this role must be a team player who can work collaboratively and personably with staff and clients, with a “no task is too large or small” attitude.
- Answering daily internal and external phone calls and e-mails, and directing inquiries to appropriate staff members
- Monitoring and maintaining Canadian projects, laws, and procedures
- Assisting branch manager with licensure renewals
- Credit card reconciliation
- General office management and upkeep, order and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Administrative tasks, including printing, wet stamping, scanning, filing, copying, and shipping
- Scheduling internal virtual and in-person meetings, manage calendars, update staff on upcoming meetings and deadlines
- Basic desktop and monitor setup for meetings or visiting employees
- Work and communicate with admin staff from all branch offices
We will begin the interview process on August 30th, 2023.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required.
We offer our part-time employees a 401k employer match, gym membership, and a family-oriented workspace that encourages work-life balance.
Eclipse Engineering is a Northwest-based structural engineering firm that works on projects across the United States and Canada.
"*" indicates required fields